The Beautiful People ... Lori

Posted by Oceanis


Meet Lori Novo from Texas, USA



Yes, you guessed it. Today's beautiful person is none other than Lori Novo.
Now Lori has no clue she is being posted in her own Beautiful People section of the blog. 
*and she is probably gonna kick my ass for doing this*, but I will suffer the consequence.  
It is well worth it!..

Lori Novo is a truly beautiful person for many many reasons..  She has a beautiful heart and spirit, 
 so much love for family and all her friends.  Lori has a smile that could melt an iceberg. 
Most of all,  she is beautiful because of how much beauty she perceives in everyone around her. 
 And I think you will all agree with me when I say, Lori Novo is definitely a beautiful person!  :)

~*~*~*~*~*~

1st. Life
I'm an American, female in her 30's
RL is RL, SL is SL.
I'm from SL, end of discussion. =)


Love you :D 

1 comment: