Crying Eagle Spread Your Wings

OUR MOMENTS TOGETHER


Because some nights are not all smiles and fun...



Lori Novo: baby today I cried and cried
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): why baby??
Lori Novo: my son had already left to work at 5
Lori Novo: and around 6 I began to feel hungry
Lori Novo: so went to the kitchen to fix me something to eat
Lori Novo: the house was all dark except for my bedroom
Lori Novo: so when I turned on the kitchen light
Lori Novo: my eyes for some reason went right away to the chair my mom would always sit on
Lori Novo: that was her favorite spot
Lori Novo: and then I started remembering when my house was so full of loved ones
Lori Novo: my mom
Lori Novo: my daughter
Lori Novo: my brothers and even my sister at one time
Lori Novo: everyone baby everyone
Lori Novo: when all the rooms had lights on and there was no darkness
Lori Novo: sounds coming from every direction, laughs, television, music, conversations
Lori Novo: the house was so alive baby
Lori Novo: a beautiful happy home 
Lori Novo: with so many loved ones there baby
Lori Novo: and I closed my eyes
Lori Novo: I just wanted to feel that way again baby
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): awww
Lori Novo: when my house was happy
Lori Novo: and then it hit me
Lori Novo: everyone is gone
Lori Novo: just my son and I remain here
Lori Novo: now the house is so empty
Lori Novo: so dark
Lori Novo: cold
Lori Novo: and lonely baby
Lori Novo: I missed my mom :(((
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): im sorry baby
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): muazzz


Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): i feel that way sometimes here
Lori Novo: :(((
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): cause my place in Maine had my Mom and Dad and all my
brothers here in summertime
Lori Novo: aww baby :(
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): now its just me and my brother and his wife sometimes
Lori Novo: :((
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): yeah thats life baby
Lori Novo: baby it doesn't matter how old we get
Lori Novo: we're always gonna miss our mothers
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): for sure
Lori Novo: well, for you it's your father too
Lori Novo: I never had one
Lori Novo: so idk how it is to miss a father
Lori Novo: but my mom baby :(((
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): but i say the dead arent absent, they are just invisible
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): you have to convince yourself they are there
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): your mother watches over you
 Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): she wants you to be strong
Lori Novo: sometimes it's so hard to be strong baby
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): i know thats why its called strong
Lori Novo: I need her baby

AI Picture Made in KREA by Lori Novo

Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): well heres a story
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): the other day i heard a loud crying in the tall pines here
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): a high crying  surely only a raptor could make that sound
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): and it was constant and very urgent and complaining almost
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): so i went outside looking to see what was going on
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): it was coming from the pine tree over my dock on the lake
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): so i went there and saw a huge bald eagle perched on a dead branch
about 30 feet in the air
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): but it just swiveled its head and stared at me down below
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): it was making no sound
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): but the screeching was up higher and i had to go around the pine
a bit to see thru the branches
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): it was another eagle that was big and crying at the bald eagle constantly
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): so for a minute i thought it was an argument about territory
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): cause that tree looks out over the lake and its easy for the eagle in
charge to see fish and get a dinner
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): but the bald eagle never moved and the other eagle didn't attack
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): so then i realized
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): the bald eagle was the mother! and the big eagle without the white
feathers was her baby all grown up
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): the immature eagle won't have white feathers for 4 more years
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): but she wanted the mother eagle to feed her
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): but the mother refused, the offspring had to hunt for herself
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): she cried and cried  but the mother did not even shake a wing
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): later after 15 mins the offspring took flight it was huge omg
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): but it flew across the lake back to an area i know is eagle
hunting grounds
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): and the mother stayed in the tree for another 3 hours
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): then she left
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): i thought she was hurt or something but  she wasnt
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): mothers and their children have the closest ties but they still have
 to  change with time
Lori Novo: oh wow baby
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): yes?
Lori Novo: it must have been so beautiful to see the young eagle fly across the lake
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): yes! omg its wings were so broad musta been 10 feet across. that bird had everything necessary to feed itself
Lori Novo: awww
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): muazzz

No comments:

Post a Comment