2013 Valentine Boudoir

Untitled

All I can say is
"What a Wonderful Life!!!

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day yesterday filled with love, flowers, chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate candy, balloons, poems, songs, cuddles and did I mention love already?
Well if I did please allow me to say it again... "and LOVE", bunches and tons of it because as I said before
... and the greatest is Love!

Thanks to my beautiful family in real life and my Second Life family and friends, my Valentine's Day this year was just so perfect. There is nothing I would change. 
2013 Valentine Boudoir

I wanted to write this post to thank you all for all the Valentine wishes, ECards, Emails and gifts, but especially for all your love.  May God bless you and your family and may love reign over your homes always; that you may find love in every breath you take now and forever.

CREDITS:
Gown ~ Miss Scarlet (New)~ Boudoir
Jewelry ~ Stolen Kisses Set (New)~ Chop Zuey
Nails ~ Avril Gold Ring ~ SDesigns
Skin ~ Elle SK Line #4 ~ Belleza
Lashes ~ Glam Lash ~ Eshi Otawara
Hair ~ Venus (New) ~ Tameless
Poses ~ Del May
Location ~ City Of Venice

No comments:

Post a Comment