Sincerely Yours, always ... and forever


My good friend Angelo Verrazzano wrote this beautiful poem for me the other day. 
By the way,
This is NOT a declaration of love in any way :P

My Love, 
As I lay here tonight, Writing this to you 
I only begin to remember the empty feelings that once burdened inside my heart. 
The day I found you was the day I shed one single tear 
and cast it open the ground beneath me like an old Haunting memory 
that would disappear as soon as it ruptured on the ground beneath me 
and my eyes would sink into your heart and be kept there forever. 
You are Indefinable, Boundless, Rehabilitative....
Your touch is Invigorating. Your smile is Everlasting. 
Your voice has become orgasmic. 
The Love towards me is Unmeasurable. 
My Heart Is beating every time I look into your eyes 
that have become consuming and remind me of the moon as it glistens amongst 
the water in the middle of the night and sparkles. 
I can only begin yearning for you 
like a beautiful fire in the middle of my soul. 
My affection for you has become so far-reaching beyond all of my control. 
I never want to escape this Melancholy.... as I continue to dream of you.
Sincerely Yours, always....and forever.
~ Kyle Roberts ~
(Angelo Verrazzano)

~ ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ ~

If you would like to see more of his beautiful writings, please visit him at

Flickr

CREDITS:
Dress ~ Anniversary Gift FREE Subscribe Gift ~ Coldlogic
Hair ~  Gift #3 (Fat Pack Hud) FREE ~  Eaters Coma
Skin ~ Olivia-Sky-Honey Skin NEW ~ Hush
Poses ~ WetCat

No comments:

Post a Comment