◄ I Am Not A Robot ►

I'm Not A Robot

"Who-o-o, Who-o-o"
That is the sound of 
MADRID SOLO'S
SPOTTED OWL FULL SET
Face makeup
making its way to the Fashion For Life event starting on March 9th.




CREDITS:

Outfit ~ Poetic in Red ~ Chrysalis
Hair ~ Megumi ~ Wasabi Pills
Earrings ~ Loo Paiya ~ Earth's @ Paylee
Shoes ~ RuffleAnkleBoots ~ Coco_Coco Designs
Poses ~ Del May
Location ~ Lovely's Photo Studio


YouTube Video ~

But inside, you're just a little baby
It's okay to say you've got a weak spot
You don't always have to be on top

Mr. Wolf (Steppenwolf Crescendo)
Ummm... thanks for the song I think :P

Comment from Steppenwolf:
Hehe more red eh? Don't take those lyrics to seriously I just liked Marinas make up the glitter around her eyes was fantastic. Remember I sent it to you when yu were mad at me for calling people 'avies' but we are all not robots!!

xxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoooxoxooxo
~ Steppenwolf Crescendo ~

I'm Not A Robot

Laters my beautiful people 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am putting back this comment that was left for me by mudkip2314 a few days ago but was removed by Admin.

    mudkip2314 has left a new comment on your post "◄ I Am Not A Robot ►":
    you seem nice and intuitive but please cover up and stop dressing like a rat tramp :3 some of your photos are nice when I don't see that implant boob texture just a thought...

    Thank you Lucy from Georgia for your comment, but honestly I will have to say that I am very proud of my fashion style and I am always very careful not to appear "cheap" in any of my photos. Also, my AVI doesn't have or wear any "boob implants" as you say. I do apologize if any of my photos are offensive to your standerds but the good thing here is that there are many blogs out there that may be more suitable for you. Take care Lucy.

    ReplyDelete