Crazy Little Thing Called Love


"There goes my baby 
She knows how to rock n' roll 
She drives me crazy 
She gives me hot and cold fever 
Then she leaves me in a cool, cool sweat"


Aedo Destiny is no stranger to Tempura Island or to my blog. 
I have mentioned him in several of my posts so I am pretty sure many of you know him by now.

...and more.

Aedo and I have what I consider one of the most beautiful friendships in Second Life. 
He and I share a very special bond that just keeps growing stronger with every passing day...

The Light
I saw the light shineth... 
HIS light, and at that very moment, 
I knew my life would be changed forever. 
He had touched my heart with the purest and most gentle of emotions...

Aedo has all my admiration and respect for the great man that he is. 
He is like no other man I have ever met in Second Life. He is quiet and somehow timid 
which I find so unique. He shows so much respect for all women and never dares to cross the line 
of friendship with a word or the slightest action. You have seen photos of Aedo in this blog 
and in my Flicker photostream...


and this is one I just uploaded to my Flickr this morning titles "In Heaven With An Angel"...


Now let me present to you the real Aedo Destiny :)))


This is dedicated to all my friends near and far...
and all the people who dream,
With this song I want to reach their heart and shake it
and if you feel that something in your heart is moving ... 
share it!!!
with love,
Aedo


Thank you my beautiful friend for including me in the dedication of your song. I am very deeply
touched and honored. And please don't hate me anymore, a single Milky Way chocolate bar, wrapped up
in red paper, is on its way to you, however, I did take a little bite from it :P

1 comment: