Morning To You

My Writings,GeeJAnn Blackadder,Steppenwolf Crescendo,My Children,My Pets (SL),Songs,YouTube Videos,Funny,Angelo Verrazzano,


Good morning my beautiful people, bear hugs for everyone.
Let's start the day with a hot cup of coffee and thanking God for this wonderful brand new day
 and don't forget to smile. Remember that today is the best second day ever... 
tomorrow will be the best, and so on., trust me, it is true. 
These are the wise words from my good friend Gee.



As I am sitting here drinking my coffee and planning my day this Pink Floyd song is playing. 
What a great song, no wonder this is one of my son's favorite bands. 

BTW, this is Cookie, my new Second Life pet that follows me everywhere I go. I think he is kind of
cute even though Mr. Wolf (Steppenwolf Crescendo) says it looks kind of creepy :P
What do you think... mmmm?

Anyways, before I go I wish you all the most wonderful day and leave you with this super 
funny video Angelo Verrazzano just sent to me a few minutes ago.



Hey silly, only in Texas but of course!
ROFL
Thanks for sharing

Angelo Verrazzano: I own a Ferrari now
Lori Novo: RL or SL?
Angelo Verrazzano: sl
Angelo Verrazzano: wanna come for a ride?

Hmmm... tempted but I really need to work now.
Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment