The Beautiful People ... Tam-a-line


Meet Tam-a-line (x1. zdychava) 
from Second Life

So adorably cute and friendly :)
~ Lori Novo ~
Lennie Shakambari and Tam-a-line

Second Life Profile


Goddess of Moon, Earth, and the Sea,

Each wish in Thy name must come to be.

Powers and Forces which Tides do make,

Now summon Thy waves, my spell to take

How I met Tam-a-line

Jaicya: Hi Tam-a-line
Tam-a-line: hi Jaicya
Jaicya: wow you're so cute
Lori Novo: omg Tam hiiii :)
Lori Novo: you are so tiny I didn't see you
Tam-a-line: giggles..
Lori Novo: welcome little one :))
Jaicya: I didn't even notice this beautiful creature
Lori Novo: sooo cute
Tam-a-line: blushes i m the talest in my family
Lori Novo: awww that is cute Tam
Jaicya: yes so tiny
Jaicya: omg we're giants here
Tam-a-line: indeed u r all so tall!!!
Lori Novo: i have a petite shape but i never wear it
Tam-a-line: tinnies are cute but the r too big for me
am-a-line: xcuse me about my clothes, but it's really difficult to find anything good in my size ...
Jaicya: that's ok
Lori Novo: I think you look perfectly cute as you are
Tam-a-line: "blushes"
Lori Novo: it makes me want to wear my petite Avatar
Tam-a-line: pls do!!!
Lori Novo: the thing Tam that since I have never worn it I have no clothes for it
Jaicya: lol
Tam-a-line: LMFAO!!!!
Hope: but your bits would be too small to count as nekkid flashing Lori? lmao
Hope: lol
Jaicya: lol
Tam-a-line: lol
Lori Novo: loool
Lori Novo: Tam, can I take your photo for my blog?
Tam-a-line: you migh need to use special lenses
Jaicya: Tam I would like to take a picture of you for my feedTam I would like to take a picture of you for my feed
Tam-a-line: omg i m a star!!!! lol
Hope: told ya
Lori Novo: of course you are :)
Tam-a-line: i'm available for photo shoots & interviews anytime!! lol
Hope: U'll be saying " Don't you know who I am?!" next Tam lol
Jaicya: lol
Lori Novo: lol



A song from Tam-a-line
EnJoY!

No comments:

Post a Comment