Thriller Trouble

This post is dedicated to my good friend Angelo Verrazano 
who I think enjoys getting me into trouble.  ;)


Lori Novo,
You shall not Ever-EVER-ever dance Michael Jackson's Thriller
 again in Tempura Island... EVER!!!

And I mean EVER, no matter how tempted I get or how much Angelo insists. 
Ha!, last night my little dance with Angelo put me in a very... umm... uncomfortable situation. 
But I blame it all on Angelo, he forced me to break that rule of disturbing the peace :P

What happened was that I headed to Tempura, planning to take a few pictures for my blog. 
Never did I imagine that bumping into Angelo Verrazano would end up adding my name 
to Tempura's black list of annoying people. You see, the thing is that we both have the Thriller dance 
so when anyone says "ON" we automatically start to dance. So yes, I was wearing the dance 
and Angelo said the magic word and we started dancing at the arrival point. 
We were enjoying the dance so much that we got so carried away and the next thing I saw was
Tempura's Security standing in front of us and asking us to kill the music.

AHHH!
I am so ashamed of myself, how could I forget that very important rule. 
I am one to always advise all my readers to follow rules and then I go and break one.

Sooo sorry my Tempura family,
Don't you know that I super love you all. ;)))

Anyways, I am joking about getting in trouble. I do accept that I broke a rule and I do apologize.
Tempura Security was very polite in the way she asked us to "kill the music" :) But I got to say, I
enjoyed my so much my Thriller dance with Angelo and I just couldn't stop laughing. And just to be
safe, I no longer wear my Thriller dance so Angelo can say the magic word as much as he wants next
time he sees me. Next time he won't be taking me down with him, now you are on your own silly! :P


on ON on ON ON on ON on


No comments:

Post a Comment