Arcade Addict

The Arcade

Now
Let's head to 

THE ARCADE

But remember,

"No cuts, no butts, no coconuts!"


%■.■%


By~The~Way

For those of you that did not get to see 

Wreck It Ralph
(Disney Animated Film)
That was a funny quote from the movie. I have added a few more that I liked in this post.


The Arcade

"I'm bad, and that's good. 
I will never be good, and that's not bad. 
There's no one I'd rather be than me."

The Arcade is Second Life's new hot spot, where with a spin for your token (L$25 - L$100) you can win great prizes . You never lose and always come out a winner. Just don't get too carried away an end up with eight of the same item as I did if the odds are against you.

However, you can Join The Arcade Group that will give you the chance to exchange repeated prizes with other people.
The Arcade

"I don't have to do boo! Forgive my potty-mouth."

Everything you see me wearing here came from the prizes I collected during my visit. From the hair and skin to the roller skates ;)

Fashionably Dead, +Half Deer+, Ladies Who Lunch, GizzA, The Sea Hole, Truth Hair are just a few of the many great designers that await for you.
The Arcade

"This is it, ladies! The kitten whispers and tickle fights end now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment