Hippity-Hop!

Feel Good!

Hippity-Hop here comes Lori...

This is how I am spending my Easter day. Dressed in this cuddly-cute HUNNY BUNNY SUIT (L$150) another creation by Alexxis and hopping around sitting in my EASTER EGG (FREE) at Alirium. My bunny outfit is perfect since I am running a little fever in real life and feeling cold. Thank you Alexxis for the bunny suit, looove it but how did you know I was gonna need it? :O
Feel Good!

Actually I feel like I just hatched from the egg and feel like a newly born hatched chick ;)
What does this mean?
Well, that today I want to start fresh. A renewal of everything in my life, both RL and SL.  I'll start by disposing of everything that is negative. This include any negative feelings I may have which only poison the beauty that can be achieved if we follow these simple rules, compassion, understanding and acceptance of others.

It is never too late to start fresh even if we have to "restart fresh" everyday. By the time we know it, we'll get it right ;)
We should also NEVER forget that there is always room for improvement in every aspect of our lives. The learning never ends and should continue til our last day of life.
Feel Good!

Muchos Besos my cuddly bunnies <333

...... and she hops away!
Tell Meeee...
CLICK ON PHOTO TO ENLARGE

HaPPy Easter from Ocean and Lori <333

No comments:

Post a Comment