L❤ving Y❤u ❥


Oh, what a beautiful mess!
I am talking about this outfit I put together while visiting  Camomile Sim yesterday morning.
Actually, I just kept putting on anything I could find for free or for L$1 as I went from shop to shop.
I ended up with enough group gifts/freebies/L$1 to start a whole new inventory. OMG, when am I
gonna see the end of it and have it well organized? Maybe never. For every 3 to 5 items I delete 
each time, I end up adding 10 to 12 by the end of the day. 

Anyways, I hope you are still loving me after you see me looking like a walking mess and with hair 
that looks more gray than black. Hey, the box DID say black hair. ๏̯̃๏ 



This beautiful mess that you are looking at was so cleverly (wink, wink) put together with...

Denim Dress ~ L$1 ~ Slow Kitchen
Flower Printed Tights ~ L$1 ~  Slow Kitchen
Pink Bear Ears ~ L$1 ~ Nanan
Leather Bag Ocre ~ L$1 ~ Nanan
Flowery Umbrella ~ L$1 ~ Nanan
Flower Ring ~ Gatcha! ~ Nanan
Pink Bracelet ~ L$10 ~ Trinket
B426 Hair ~ L$350 (New) ~ Tram
Skin Amberly/Jamaica 02D ~ Glam Affair

٩(


I am on my way now to the Whore Fair that started yesterday and I am so eager to see what I'll find. 

(っ)っ 

Here are some cool symbols that I put together for you. I'll be posting more of these symbols for you.
All you need to do is COPY and PASTE.

❁◕ ‿ ◕❁      ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀      ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿      ✤◕ ‿ ◕✤ 
≧❁‿❁≦      ≧❀‿❀≦      ≧✿‿✿≦      ≧✤‿✤≦ 
✿◠‿◠)       ❀◠‿◠)       ❁◠‿◠)       ✤◠‿◠) 
(◡‿◡✿)      (◡‿◡❁)      (◡‿◡❀)      (◡‿◡✤) 
( ✤‿✤ )  ( ✿‿✿ ) ( ❀‿❀ ) ( ❁ ‿❁ ) 
╍❁‿❁╍      ╍❀‿❀╍      ╍✿‿✿╍      ╍✤‿✤╍ 
乂❁‿❁乂    乂❀‿❀乂    乂✿‿✿乂    乂✤‿✤乂 
ͼ(❁‿❁)ͽ     ͼ(❀‿❀)ͽ     ͼ(✿‿✿)ͽ     ͼ(✤‿✤)ͽ 
〷❁‿❁〷    〷❀‿❀〷    〷✿‿✿〷    〷✤‿✤〷 
ʕ❁ᴥ❁ʔ      ʕ❀ᴥ❀ʔ      ʕ✿ᴥ✿ʔ      ʕ✤ᴥ✤ʔ 
(っ❁‿❁)っ ♥ (っ❀‿❀)っ ♥ (っ✿‿✿)っ ♥ (っ✤‿✤)っ ♥ 
%❁‿‿❁%    %❀‿‿❀%     %✿‿‿✿%    %✤‿‿✤% 
凸(❁‿❁)    凸(❀‿❀)     凸(✿‿✿)     凸(✤‿✤) 
☜(❁‿❁)☞   ☜(❀‿❀)☞    ☜(✿‿✿)☞   ☜(✤‿✤)☞ 
٩(❁‿❁)۶    ٩(❀‿❀)۶    ٩(✿‿✿)۶    ٩(✤‿✤)۶ 
(❁‿◠)✌     (❀‿◠)✌     (✿‿◠)✌     (✤‿◠)✌ 
(❁‿‿❁)    (❀‿‿❀)    (✿‿‿✿)    (✤‿‿✤) 
(~_❁)      (~_❀)       (~_✿)       (~_✤) 
(*‿^)✿     (*‿^)❁      (*‿^)❀     (*‿^)✤

No comments:

Post a Comment