I Am Who I Am!


Hello world,
Hope you are having a wonderful life.

Earlier today, much earlier, and as I was looking at the blog, I suddenly got a sense that there was
something missing there but I couldn't point my finger at what it could be.
Then, I realized that it lacks the human touch, in other words, I felt it was too cold, with no sense of
emotion. So I decided to give it a HUGE twist to what you will be seeing from now on most of my
posts. I will be opening up more to you, sharing with you more about myself, emotions, sadness, fears,
happiness, thoughts, and opinions. I am aware that this might create some enemies for me in some sort
of way if it happens that what I write may hit them close to home. However, even though I will write
about the things that not only happen to me in RL but in SL as well, I will never mention any names
unless I get their permission.


I know who will really enjoy my new blogging method. That is my SL sister and best friend Valkiria
Fox, who once told me, after I asked her if she had listened to a song posted in one of my articles,
"Sis, I didn't, when I visit your blog every day, I am interested in what you have written and nothing
else." Then I knew that she goes in search of something more meaningful or heartfelt.


Do I believe I am a Second Life blogger, model, photographer, and explorer?
But of course I do!
Do I believe I am the best there is in these four categories?
But of course I am not! Not at all!
I am far from it and I am aware that there is a long way for me to go to even come close to being
considered one of the best. But what I can say with certainty is that I do my best and I am a hard worker
so that entitles and gives me the right to self-proclaim myself as a Second Life blogger, model,
photographer AND explorer.

If someone decides to RP in the world of vampires, he or she is considered a vampire. If someone
creates, he or she is considered a creator/designer. Then why am I not allowed to call myself these
things?

Flickr

I do blog and have been doing it for so long that it has become a huge part of my real life.
I do all the modeling for my blog to show you all those beautiful creations from all our amazing
designers, so that entitles me to be a model. Once I was told, "Look at her, pretending to be a SL
Model!".  Well, all I have to say to this is, of course, I am a SL model, no pretends, I work hard at what
a do, so that is a title I deserve.

Either we are all pretending here to be something or we all are what we choose to work hard for. 
I choose the second one.

I do get modeling offers not only by fashion designers but by well-known SL photographers, and until
this day, I haven't accepted a single one. My blog requires a lot of my time and I choose to give it my
100%. My photos are in the raw most of the time, just like my writing style is very simple. Still, I am
very proud of my work and sometimes I do amaze myself with how well a photo comes out.
Exploring was the initial purpose of the blog. The plan was to explore Second Life and write about my
journey and all the great people I would meet along the way. This however started changing with time.


Do I blog for vanity purposes to be popular, desired, or envied?
Oh Lord, not at all!

I blog because I love to write, take photos, and share with you all the beauty of Second Life.
I blog because I want to feel productive and to know that I am truly enjoying SL to the fullest.
Blogging doesn't make me exceptional or famous.
I am just like anyone else here and you can be just as I am if you chose to.

I always encourage people to be creative/artistic in any form. There are many ways one can enrich
their Second Life experience by doing something productive if you have the time. By this, I am not
necessarily only suggesting blogging or photography. There are endless possibilities for you 
to help you grow and enjoy  Second Life in a creative way.

Love and Hugs my beautiful people ❤


I want to take this opportunity to thank fashion designer helmarmene from
.::JOOPS::. for adding me to her group of bloggers... HuGs

BLOG  ◈ FLICKR

 CREDITS
Outfit ~ Serenity Outfit (NEW) Includes Bracelets ~ .::JOOPS::. 
Hair ~ Jacquline *Night ~ Truth
Skin ~ Elle Dark SK 5 ~ Belleza
Eyes ~ Kaleido Mtal (Small) ~ IKON
Eye Makeup ~ Smokey Eye (Black) Tattoo ~ Verve
Nails ~ Drow (NEW) ~ Bamboo Nails
Collar ~ OC Death In Mantua Choker Necklace ~ Chop Zuey
Ring ~ White Dove (GROUP GIFT) ~ Crystal Line
Belly Pierce ~ Primavera ~ Milady's Jewellery
Poses ~ Del May
Location ~ Lovely's Photo Studio
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥⊱Thanks To All The Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment