I Need A Man!


ATTENTION,
Looking for a man!

Five Requirements:
1. Must be strong as an ox and full of muscles that if I was to "drive" my lips all over him, 
he will feel like a bumpy road on a wild ride ;)
2. Must have a big, nice-looking butt that if he was to fall back, 
he would just bounce back up into my arms.
3. Big, HUGE hands. That will be absolutely necessary.
4. No shirt, please. I want to be able to see the sweat running down his six-pack.
5. Must call me "ma'am" or "your majesty" but will settle for "Miss Little Tomato" :P

Just kidding!
I already have a man that fills all these requirements and much, much more ;)
 Just wanted to see if you were paying any attention

Now that I am sure you are, let's get down to business.

The White Armory
offers a new Group Gift every week to all members.
A written group request on a note card is required to join the group.
All group requests must be directed to Ida Donardson or Colton Dreshler.

Group Gifts change late every Saturday night.
This weeks gift is this beautiful
Stroke Of Lightning Gown.




CREDITS
Jewelry ~ Botanic Merlot ~ Finesmith
Nails ~ Vine w/ Bracelet ~ Crystal Line
Hair ~ Wicca ~ Bliss Couture Hair
Skin ~ Amberly Jamaica 10D ~ Glam Affair

No comments:

Post a Comment