The Music Box

Music Box

Photography has to be one of my biggest passions in Second Life
and finding a great location to take my photos sometimes can be a difficult task.
That is why I am always in search of good photo studios that can provide me with all the tools necessary for my work, such as backgrounds, props, lightning, effects and poses.
IMAGE ESSENTIALS
has everything I need!
It provides all group members a large variety of props, backgrounds, etc.
Owner Kay Weston is always making sure that all her members are well satisfied with the facility and all our needs are met. She is constantly adding new props for us to use.


I used Musicbox props for this post.
Joining the group is required to be able to use the facilities.

The method I use to edit my photos is befunky or picmonkey, both are free to anyone.
I do have photoshop but haven't gotten around to learn how to use it :P
I like to play around with the different effects both services have to offer. However, my photos are usually slightly edited. Most times I just crop them and use them as they are.

For these particular photos I used Cynatype effect from 
befunky.

On "READ MORE" is an original shot from these photos. I just cropped, added the effect and slightly retouched several of them, and voila!
Oh yes, I almost forgot, I also changed the wording on the small plaque on the music box ;)

Kay Weston
A Million Thanks
HuGs! ❥


CREDITS:
YouTube Video ~
Dress ~ Lollipop ~ GizzA
Hat ~ Bird & Roses ~ The Mad Hattery
Shoes ~ "EVE" Cream ~ G Field 
Skin ~ Jilly CandyApple- Honey (NEW) ~ Hush
Earrings ~ Classique Gold ~ Jewelry By Jake


Music Box

MUSIC BOX
~ Mariah Carey ~

When I am lost you shine a light for me and set me free
When I am low you wash away my tears and take me through
The loneliness and emptiness through the darkest night
Somehow I survive through it all

When you tell me I'm the only one you need
Sweet and tenderly and your love
Breaks away the clouds surrounding me
All I have I want to give to thee, oh baby

Music Box 

If I should fall your love is strong enough to lift me up
If I'm afraid, oh baby you chase away my fears and take me to
A brighter place beyond the rain and I feel alright
Because you're by my side through it all

Music Box 

And you tell me I'm the only one you need
Sweet and tenderly and your love
Breaks away the clouds surrounding me
All I have I want to give to thee

You take me through the loneliness and emptiness
And I feel alright 'cause you're by my side through it all

Music Box

You tell me I'm the only one you need
Sweet and tenderly and your love
Just breaks away the clouds surrounding me
And baby all I have I want to give to thee

Want to give you all of my love
Now and forever my love
All I have I want to give to thee



No comments:

Post a Comment