Small Town Of Green


Welcome to
Small Town Of Green
(Mature)

I have spent the last two days in this cute, small town where one of my readers was so kind to send 
me the LM. She said that I would love it. And you know what?
I DO!

It consists of one main street, actually the only one unless you go around the curve and then uphill
where you will find a pathway to a cozy small white chapel, a hidden peaceful area, and the two
narrowest houses in all of Second Life ;)

The town is small, which makes it very cozy and inviting. There are a few islands very close 
to the town which I hope to bring you soon.

Here are the photos I took during my visit.
EnJoY!


CREDITS
Dress ~ Lollipop ~ GizzA
Hat ~ Bird & Roses ~ The Mad Hattery
Shoes ~ "EVE" Cream ~ G Field 
Skin ~ Jilly CandyApple- Honey (NEW) ~ Hush
Earrings ~ Classique Gold ~ Jewelry By Jake
Bag ~ Group Gift ~ 1 mm
POSE ~ Ladee Da 2 ~ Sup Poses


The Cafe



Waiting For Ocean                                                                                    Green Street


The chapel uphill.


A peaceful place uphill.

No comments:

Post a Comment