Communications Meme

BeFunky
Photo by Lori Novo

Here is yet another great meme from Strawberry Singh that I couldn't let pass by.

  1. Who did you speak to last inworld today? Steppenwolf Crescendo. He IMed me to give me great news that he set an appointment to have my portrait done by a well-known Second Life/real life artist. 
  2. Who has taught you most about SL? Ocean (Oceanis)
  3. Who do you turn to for help? Juvie (Juve Wheelwright), Valkira Fox, Aedo Destiny, Steppenwolf Crescendo, but most of all Ocean ... love you guys  
  4. Who is the most entertaining person on your friend list? Juve Wheelwright, he is my darling and diva friend, never a dull moment around him.
  5. Do you speak to your SL friends outside of SL? Only to Ocean.
  6. Are you part of a community or family inworld? I do belong to the Tai Chi Family, a Unfortunately, I  haven't been active with the group lately.
  7. Are you usually around a lot of people or do you spend most of your time alone inworld? I spend probably 90% of my time in Second Life alone. I enjoying my solitude so I try to avoid crowds if possible. Please don't get me wrong, I love people but I am at a point where I need some time to be alone. I do go through this phase once in a while. Usually when this happens, my list of friends go down and only those that know me well and understand me remain.

No comments:

Post a Comment