Farm Girl




"I’m not ready to make nice
I’m not ready to back down
I’m still mad as hell and
I don’t have time to go round and round and round
It’s too late to make it right
I probably wouldn’t if I could
‘Cause I’m mad as hell
Can’t bring myself to do what it is you think I should"

LOVE ☮ PEACE
My Peoples
Forever Yours
~ Lori Novo ~


CREDITS:
Outfit ~ Ag4 Megan (FREE) ~ ArisAris 
(Includes Long Socks)
Hair ~ Mayumi3 ~ Diva
Skin ~ Amberly * Jamaica 02 Rev ~ Glam Affair
Eyes ~ moroccan night (m) Bright ~ Poetic Colors
Bracelet ~ moroccan Bracelet ~ ASO!
Nails ~ Heaven's Treasures ~ SDesign's
 Shoes ~ White/Grey Sneakers ~ Loordes Of London
Daisy/Mouth ~ Daisies Attachments ~ Izzie's
Pose ~ Co*Motion
Location ~ Annwn Willows
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥⊱Thanks To All The Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment