My Biggest Mistake


What has been the biggest mistake you have ever made in Second Life?
You can tell me, I promise I won't tell. It will stay between us. Trust me! ;)
Want to know mine?
Actually, I have tons of them. I am such a dumbbutt, goofball, and a bit bonkers from the head with a
few loose screws, that I keep making mistake after mistake.
And the worse thing is that I never learn my lesson.
Actually, now that I stop to think about it, I do learn something new from each mistake I make.
And the lesson I learned from my biggest Second Life mistake was never NEVER never to trust people
with my SL account ever again.

OMG, I know, I know. I bet I know what you are thinking and you are totally right. 
I was sooo S-T-U-P-I-D like a year ago. Thankfully I am much smarter now (pats herself on the back).
About a year ago and blinded by how trusting I am of everyone, I gave my password to someone I
thought was 100% trustable and could put my hands on fire for this person. OUCH! and I got burned.

In return for my trust, a copy of my shape, a shape that was made exclusively for me, was stolen. To
then be passed around among a group of people to finally be sold under the table. Yes, I still feel like
punching someone on the nose every time I remember my stupidity.
OUCH, bloody nose here! :(


At first, when I started seeing all those Lori Novos look-alikes my blood would start to boil 
and I would cry. Oh yeah, did I mention before that I am also a crybaby? 
Anyways, I would just drop to the floor and raise my arms to the sky and ask, 
"BUT WHY, WHY ME?", as if it was the end of the world.
Now I really don't care. :P
I sincerely don't care if I bump into 10 Lori Novo's look-alikes on the same day.
The shape is just a shell, what gives it life is the person inside the shell. 
So there may be many that look like me but in the end, we all are really different ;)
You get me?

Anyways, the moral of the story is....
Don't put your hands on fire or you'll get burned!
Oh no, that's not it...
Learn from your mistakes and NEVER EVER give your password to anyone no matter how cute 
or charming they may be.

By The Way
This does NOT apply to Ocean.
I made him trust me with his account (mhm yeah), so if you ever see him walking at Utopia (Saby Clary)
 and looking at a gown there are two possibilities...
One, he may be getting me a gown since he knows how crazy I go over those Utopian gowns.
OR
It might just be me!
:P

Bye for now, it is late and I need my beauty sleep.
See you all tomorrow 

Flickr

presents a new Ethnic Collection for Women and Men.
Here I am wearing 
Ethnic Red Shoes 
&
Red Bag


CREDITS
Dress ~ Marleen * Nude ~ GizzA
Hair ~ Alessandra ~ Truth
Skin ~ Amberly Jamaica 03 ~ Glam Affair
Earrings ~ RNI 3Row Hoop * Gold ~ RYCA
Bracelets ~ Cross * Gold ~ RYCA
Ring ~ Engagment from Ocean
Sunglasses ~ Luva Gold * Gold ~ RYCA
Nails ~ Heaven's Treasures ~ SDesigns
Poses ~ aDORKable
Location ~ deviousMind
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥⊱Thanks To All The Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment