LaPlegua

LaPlegua

Wake me up when it's Saturday please.
Oh wait... it is Saturday already :P

Hello beautiful world, hope the sun is shining on you and there are no black clouds over your heads if you know what I mean ;)
Let me start by saying that life is beautiful.
That I love it when I can look someone in the eyes and say "Hello!" and I get a warm hello in return.
My people, a simple, but genuine hello can really brighten anyone's day... go ahead and try it but not only with a friend or someone you know. Say hello to the world :)))

Sending a HUGE hug to all of you and handfuls of love, and to my good friend Aedo Destiny this massage...
Aedo I am eating a MilkyWay bar and it is sooo yummy :P

"loriiii shut up!!! ihih love you!"
~ Aedo Destiny ~

Silly, love you too and of course I'll shut up... too busy eating my MilkyWay to talk at the moment :P


~ FM ~

LaPlegua

MilkyWay is all gone ;)

Let me start by saying that these great poses that I used for this post came from INTERTIA located at Del May  MainStore. Del May has invited LaPlegua to set up his own store inside Del May's. It is always great to see no rivelry between two great pose creators.


You can visit LaPlegua
BLOG: http://prettypictureslikeyou.blogspot.co.uk/?zx=e49c9ac735fef9ee
FLICKR: http://www.flickr.com/photos/65664711@N02/

Also Del May has just released 14 new poses (6 male/unisex poses, and the others are female/unisex) Located in the  New Vendor #1. What I love the most about these poses is that they are not only great but they seem to also work beautifully with the face expresion. That is one thing I always look for in every pose. 
LaPlegua

So many great events going on in Second Life
and only one of me and not enough time to cover all of them.

Lets start with 
 THE GARAGE DESIGNERS FAIR 2013 
Running from May 15 ~ 31st
With more than 80 stores and each store with exclusive items, free gifts and bazaar.
I had a chance to visit for a few minutes and was able to collect some great freebies and L$1 cheapies from some of the stores there. Still plan on going back soon ;)


LaPlegua


Another great event that my Second Life sister Valkiria Fox visited the other day was
World Goth Fair 2013
(until May 31st)
This fair is 2 pretty Sims full of designers and entertainment to benefit the Sophie Lancaster Foundation.
This is an event that I am definitely eager to attend before it closes. 
LaPlegua

Ooops... a little slip
Now lets take a look at this "oopsie" profile that one of my readers sent to me around two weeks ago.


First Life:

"✩ I am child of God and not afraid to say it, 
I love everything to do with God, Christ and the Holy Spirit✩"


Awww, que cute!

But wait our child of God has more to say ;)


ON PICKS:

"Whores......
Well you heard him ladies, so be a lady and dont bother him with stupid Im's,
I always get them as there is no secret between us.
There are lots of men in SL to go round if you are looking for Avi to screw,
harsh right? yea I intended it to be! 
so look for them dont you dare think you can come between us as its impossible.
For avatar lovers he is not one, well he is never going to look your way! 
As you can see my avatar is the bomb! yours could never beat mine.
Anyway note this man is not an avatar, his a my rl partner, 
someone you will never get to know.
So hear this YOU CANT COME BETWEEN US! 
if you got burnt by what i am saying here well its your problem 
but a respectable lady shouldn't have her eyes set on others property.
stay respectable and keep your distance........"

OMG, what happened with our child of God, I think she slipped :(


LaPlegua

And finally,
Yes my people, I am still alive and kicking!
and no Mr. Steppenwolf, I am not hiding :P I am simply keeping myself busy with the blog. But its always good to know that I am missed and loved by my good friends. Thank you all for sticking with me through thick and thin.
SuPeR LoVe YoU All

 


Steppenwolf: wheres Lori at lately
Aedo: lori?
Steppenwolf: we cant tai chi without her
Valkiria Fox: She's not online
Valkiria Fox: It's true
Steppenwolf: yeah yu know that gorgeous Texan we all love
Valkiria Fox: there's no party without her
Steppenwolf: i know!
Valkiria Fox: I miss her too :(
Aedo: yes i know her well :-)
Steppenwolf: of course yu do she wrote about yu in her blog
Aedo: i think we don't see here lori for a bit
Steppenwolf: mmmm shes hiding
Valkiria Fox: Its' true, Aedo. And it's a pitty
Steppenwolf: maybe she ran out of outfits to wear
Steppenwolf: yu think?
Steppenwolf: NAH!
Steppenwolf: shes got more outfuits than Emelda MArcos had shoes
Aedo: when i say i think...i mean i know :-P
Steppenwolf: how yu know Aedo
Steppenwolf: she told you?
Steppenwolf: eh?
Aedo: i can't tell...sorry
Steppenwolf: spill the beans


Leave you now with these words....

"Remember the past, 

kiss the future, 
but live for today, 
because yesterday is gone 
and tomorrow may never come" 

No comments:

Post a Comment