RUN

I'll Sing It One Last Time For You

BLISS COUTURE
Is having its closing sale with up to 90% off the entire store. 

All Gowns ~ L$289 and Under
Wedding Gowns ~ L$389 and Under
Dresses ~ L$98 and Under
Basics ~ L$89 and Under
Mesh ~ L$199 and Under
Hair ~ L$89 and Under
Hat ~ L$89 and Under
Fur ~ L$189 and Under
Homme ~ L$199 and Under

YouTube Video ~ SnowPatrol VEVO

~ Snow Patrol ~

"Light up, light up
As if you have a choice
Even if you cannot hear my voice
I'll be right beside you dear"

I'll Sing It One Last Time For You

CREDITS:
Gown ~ Ananya Miss Virtual World (Original) ~ 
BLISS COUTURE
Ananya Mai
Miss V Malaysia 2013
Hair ~ Fairway * Black ~ Utopia
Skin ~ Elle Dark SK 19 ~ Belleza Skin
Eye MakeUp ~ Unicorn High Shade 4 ~ Flawless
Eye Lashes ~ Inspiration Makeup Lashes ~ KEKA
Eyes ~ Sunrise * Hazel ~ IKON Eyes
Jewelry and Gold Lashes ~ Rissa Demure ~ FineSmith Jewelry
Nails ~ Coco * Gold ~ Crystal Line
Poses ~ Del May
Location ~ Tempura Island
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥
I'll Sing It One Last Time For You

Big HUG beautiful world!

Forever Your,
~ Lori Novo ~


No comments:

Post a Comment