Jump Around

Featuring
MADRID SOLO & ELEPHANTE POSES

BeFunky


I love to take a challenge when it's given to me. I will not step back and give up before I give it a try.
Many times, I succeed... others... oh well, at least I know I gave it a shot.
The important thing is to take every challenge life throws at us with full determination and a positive mind.
Fear is our worse enemy and only creates weaknesses,
And weakness will keep us down, defenseless and unable to stand up for ourselves in the battles of life.
Leave fear aside... behind.
Take the bull by the horns and make a stand.
Say to yourself.. "DAMN IT, I CAN AND WILL DO THIS!"
Only you have the power to set boundaries and limitations to what you can achieve.
Achieve and fear not to step and cross those boundaries and leave them behind in a cloud of dust
as you make your way to a triumphant future.

Forever Yours
~ Lori Novo ~


YouTube Video ~ Rodrigo SM

~ BeyoncĂ© ~ 

"Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby, I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace
You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby, I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away"

It's Like I've Been Awakened

MADRID SOLO
New
Male Face Design
BAD TO THE BONE

Options Include:

Full Set ~ Eyes*Upper Only ~ Lips Only
It's Like I've Been Awakened

elephante Poses
New
JUMP AROUND SET
6 Static Poses
It's Like I've Been Awakened

OTHER CREDITS:
Outfit ~ Vintage Baggie ~ Yasum
Hair ~ Piper ~ ChiChikie Hair
Skin ~ Elle Dark SK 19 ~ Belleza
Eyes ~ Ardent * Industrial (Small) ~ IKON Eyes
Horns ~ Massacre Horns ~ SimpleCandy
Jewelry ~ Papiyon Silver ~ FineSmith Jewelry
Nails ~ Draakje Nails ~ FineSmith Jewelry
Location ~ Lovely's Photo Studio
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment