Heaven From Hell

~♥♥ This post is dedicated to my son and daughter ♥♥~


July 17 - July 28

LOVE this event!
Hats in all styles to add to my already HUGE hat collection.
But a little word of caution, make sure that when you are paying, you are paying for the actual hat
and not the art for the hat unless that is what you want.
I went crazy on what I thought was a shopping hat spree
when actually what I was purchasing was the artwork. :((((  
What a goof... I know I know :P
Now my home is covered in beautiful photos of hats :P



So guess what?
I went back and this time I made sure I was really paying for the hats I wanted, 
all 16 of them.
Now I have hats to match the artwork at my home.

There are some freebies you can pick up during your visit to the event.
Here I am wearing The Complete Black Gold Avatar which is one of the great gifts to get.
(I am wearing my own shape though)

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~


Poses ~ Del May
 Location ~ Dryland
Model ~ Photographer ~ Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment