BESAME MUCHO ❤

Featuring
 SHOENIQUE DESIGNS & WOW SKINS


Beautiful Sunday!
We are at the end of the week and already the new month of July is just around the corner. 
What a good month this has been and I have a feeling that the next one will be even better.
I can't wait to see all the new group gifts from our favorite designers for this upcoming month 
and the new beautiful sims I may discover. I am well overdue for an Exploring Second Life post 
so expect one pretty soon my beautifuls ;)

Besame (Kiss me) Mucho (Allot/much)

Oh, how I love to get drunk on his kisses. That's even better than red wine.
The sweet taste of his lips over mine. Making me lose my mind, making me forget the world around me.
And the way he describes his kisses for me makes them feel so real. As if he is right there with me,
holding me. I can almost smell his scent and feel the heat of his body pressed to mine.

Is it getting hot in here or is it just the beautiful red dress that I am wearing? ;)

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~




CREDITS
Dress ~ Rosita Spanish Gown (NEW) ~ Shoenique Designs
Mesh ~ 5 Sizes  ~ Gloves ~ Hair Piece
Skin ~ Elissa ~ WoW Skins
Hair ~ Winona * Night ~ Truth Hair
Eyes ~ Ardent * Industrial (Small) ~ IKON Eyes
Necklace ~ Passion Necklace ~ MANINA
Poses ~ Del May
Location ~ Lovely's Photo Studio
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥


BESAME MUCHO
~ Diana Krall ~ 

Besame, besame mucho,
Como si fuera esta noche la última vez,
Besame, besame mucho,
Que tengo miedo a perderte, perderte despues [twice]

Quiero sentirte muy cerca mirarme en tus ojos verte junto a mí
Piensa que tal vez mañana yo ya estare lejos, muy lejos de ti

Besame...
Quiero...
Besame...

[English translation]

Kiss me, kiss me a lot,
As if tonight were the last time
Kiss me, kiss me a lot,
For I'm scared to lose you, to lose you afterward.

I want to feel you very close, see myself in your eyes, see you near me
Think that maybe tomorrow I'll already be far, very far away from you

No comments:

Post a Comment