The Best of TOTH

Featuring
JUVE


This beautiful diva is my Juvie, my bffffffffffff! <3
Today, once again, I went to see him perform at the 
THEATER ON THE HILLS
where he was part of the wonderful musical
THE BEST OF TOTH

His solo was a performance of this song




This time I had the pleasure of being accompanied by my beautiful sister Valkiria Fox.


Pic One
Superstar and performer Oliver Elton was truly spectacular once again.
He wore the most incredible crown that is to die for. I wonder if he will share the secret with me to
where he got it ;)
Pic Two
Left To Right: Richardson Nootan, Immerdar Fredriksson, Twerton Writer, 
Silvano Korobase, and Oliver Elton

Flickr  -  Flickr  -  Flickr

Pic One
 Oliver Elton and Silvano Korobase
Pic Two
Hethwen Collinwood
Pic Three
Richardson Nootan and Twerton Writer


Silvano Korobase's great performance to Singing In The Rain, one of my favorite songs ever.




And finally, I joined the cast on stage for their final number.
What an honor.
I absolutely love you guys! 
Thanks for the wonderful performance.

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~

No comments:

Post a Comment