Quiet Fire

Featuring
WOW SKINS ~ BLISS COUTURE ~ FINESMITH

I'm Burnin' Up!

Dreams are simply possibilities, that is what I always tell my kids.
I am talking about those dreams we all have while we are awake.
If you dream it... IT CAN HAPPEN!
May be hard, but rarely impossible.
The bigger the dream, the more of you it will require, but at the end, it will be so well worth it ;)
But also let's keep in mind that sometimes what we are dreaming about might not be the best for us.
Those dreams can end up being total nightmares.

The thing is to be quite awake when we are daydreaming so we can tell the difference between
"OMG I really want this no matter what!" 
(Usually these type of dreams will hurt others or yourself)
or "My dream is..., if God allows it."
(These are to improve/do well for yourself and/for others)

There is a prayer that I always keep in mind and carry in a little pocket in my heart 
that has helped me throughout my day....


THE SERENITY PRAYER

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.


Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~
I'm Burnin' Up!


DRAAKJE GOWN
Special Edition
Bliss Couture

GAIA MILK 1 Skin
MM Board
WoW Skins

TIMEPIECE * FUCHSIA
HeadPiece
NEW
FineSmith Jewelry

YOU KNOW IT
5 Static Poses
NEW
SUP POSES

ETERNAL EYES * ROSE
(Small)
IKON

GRAPA FUCHSIA 
Jewelry Set
FineSmith Jewelry

♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

I'm Burnin' Up!

Photo Location ~ Lovely's Photo Studio
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

~ Melody Gardot ~

"Well you can call me up for crazy
Call me certifiably nuts
All for love"

No comments:

Post a Comment