TRIBAL CHIC

Featuring
MADRID SOLO

TRIBAL CHIC

Another new great creation from the one and only 
MADRID SOLO
and once again I find myself posing for it in the nude.
What is up with that?
Madrid's beautiful face designs seem to bring the "sexy" out of me and that is a good thing
since I haven't been feeling sexy at all for some time now :P

This is 
TRIBAL CHIC 2
and was just recently released before I left on my summer vacation.

Got to run now my beautifuls,
Need to go find my sexy back ;)

Forever Yours,

~ Lori Novo ~



CREDITS:
Hair ~ White Feather * Black ~ EMO-tions
Skin ~ Ava 3 ~ Belleza
Eyes ~ Sunrise * Dark Blue (Small) ~ IKON Eyes
Pose ~ aDORKable Poses
Location ~ Novo's Land
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo



♥⊱Thanks To All The Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment