❀ I BELIEVE ❀

Featuring
GIZZA


I BELIEVE
"I believe in the impossible
If I reach deep within my heart
Overcome any obstacle
Won't let this dream fall apart
See I strive to be the very best
Shine my light for all to see
Cause anything is possible 
When you believe"
~ Diana DeGarmo ~

~❀❤❀~

Never stop believing and having faith that life is simple and absolutely beautiful.
That every great achievement in life starts with a single step.
And that single first step is the most important one.
That your faith is the motor that will guide and take you in the right direction
and love is the key that will open every door you encounter.

Forever Yours, 
~ Lori Novo ~




CREDITS
Gown ~ June 2013 GROUP GIFT ~ GizzA
Skin ~ Elle SK 10 ~ Belleza Skins
Hair ~ Kirby * Night ~ Truth Hair
Eyes ~ Ardent* Industrial (Small) ~ IKON Eyes
Jewelry ~  Candy Kisses Set (GROUP GIFT) ~ Chop Zuey
Nails ~ #P059 Esnic Brown ~ Candy Nails
Poses ~ Petals In The Wind ~ aDORKable poses
Location ~ Lovely's Photo Studio
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥⊱Thanks To All The Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment