A Blind Girl

Featuring
COUNTDOWN

Untitled

"Whoo, whoo, I was just, I was just, I was just
Sittin here thinkin', of your kiss and your warm embrace, yeah
When the reflection in the glass that I held to my lips now, baby
Revealed the tears that was on my face, yeah"




~ Etta James ~

Whoo, I Would Rather, I Would Rather Go Blind, Boy

CREDITS:
Gown ~ Candance Gold *June's GROUP GIFT ~ COUNTDOWN
Hair ~ L'age d'or * Black ~ Violator
Skin ~ Elle Sk 10 ~ Belleza Skins
Eye MakeUp ~ Sweet Eyes ~ .:GLAMORIZE:.
Eye Lashes ~ DownCross Gold ~ Violator
Eyes ~ Sunrise Hazel (Small) ~ IKON Eyes
Jewelry ~ Nova Earth ~ FineSmith Jewelry
Nails W/Bracelets ~ Coco Jewel Gold ~ Crystal Line
Shoes ~ Eden Channel Gold Diamonds ~ Diana Debevec
Poses ~ aDORKable
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs 

Whoo, I Would Rather, I Would Rather Go Blind, Boy

Forever Yours
~ Lori Novo ~


 

No comments:

Post a Comment