We Are Never Broken!

Featuring
TEMPESTUOUS


When I grow up, I want to be a princess ;)

 ☻/  HELLO
                                  /█    MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE
                                                        / \    WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL DAY!

It is no secret that I love hats, 
but with time I have come to also love antlers, horns, hair wreaths, and crowns.
Actually, anything that I can wear on my head, I love. :P

TEMPESTUOUS
has a wonderful selection of beautiful tiaras for L$25
♕ Tiara 1 ~ Regal Gold
♕ Tiara 2 ~ Winter Rose
♕ Tiara 3 ~ Bliss
♕ Tiara 4 ~ Pagent

CREDITS:
Hair ~ London * Carob ~ Truth Hair
Skin ~ Beach (Old Group Gift) ~ MyDear Skin
Eyes ~ Sunrise * Blue Light (Small) ~ IKON Eyes
Gown ~ Barbara * Cream ~ Morea Style
Earrings ~ JD-02 ~ +:+WTG+:+
Poses ~ Poison Apples (NEW) ~ elephante Poses
(Set: 10 Static Poses ~ Mesh Apple Prop Included)
Location ~ Lovely's Photo Studio
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥⊱Thanks To Our Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥



"I am never broken
In the end only kindness matters
In the end only kindness matters
I will get down on my knees, and I will pray
I will get down on my knees, and I will pray
I will get down on my knees, and I will pray"
-lyrics


☻/
                          /█    Still With Me?
                                  / \    WONDERFUL!!! 

"Poverty stole your golden shoes
It didn't steal your laughter"
-lyrics


     ☻/
                          /█    Time To Say
                      / \    ADIOS!!! 

If you see somebody without a smile, give them one of yours
M I L E

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~
   ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment