Calista

Featuring
ETERNITY
by Nina de Gabriel




"Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play?
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day
The sun is up, the sky is blue
It's beautiful and so are you
Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play?"


I don't know about you but I love Saturdays.
It feels to me like the sun shines brighter and everything seems happier.
Oh how I need Saturday to hurry... I can't wait!

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~


CREDITS
Gown ~ Calista ~ ETERNITY by Nina de Gabriel
(Includes Shoes, Headpiece and Necklace *Not Shown On Photos)
Hair ~ Spirit (No Longer Available) ~ Osmose
Skin ~ Liane (Goth) ~ Amacci Skin
Eyes ~ Kaleido * Metal (Small) ~ IKON Eyes
Jewelry ~ Louse Luminous ~ Finesmith Jewelry
Dove ~ Wedding White Dove ~ Wedding Flowers
Poses ~ Hella Good (NEW) ~ elephante Poses
(6 Static Poses ~ Mesh Coffee Cup Included)
Location ~ Lovely's Photo Studio
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

Hugs Nina!

No comments:

Post a Comment