Has No One Told You She's Not Breathing?

Featuring
MADRID SOLO

Broken Doll #1

Our dreams and hearts may be shattered by circumstances beyond our control,
but it takes courage to find the strength
to get up and glue it back piece by piece. 
I may seem broken to you sometimes
but don't let that fool you.
My strength and courage are always carried with me.
They are the ones that never let me leave behind a single piece of my being
that has been chipped from my soul.

With every blow ... I gain strength
and with the strength my life gets richer
because in the process I have become a stronger and wiser being.

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~



NEW
from 

MADRID SOLO
from the
October Series
Broken Doll
(Two Versions Of The Face Design & Mesh Eyes)



~ Evanescene ~

"Suddenly I know I'm not sleeping
Hello, I'm still here
All that's left of yesterday"

Broken Doll #2

CREDITS:

(PHOTO ONE)
Skin ~ Amberly * Jamaica 07 ~ Glam Affair
Hair ~ GaGa ~ Bizarre Hair
Eyes ~ Ardent Industrial (Medium) ~ IKON Eyes
Outfit ~ Poetic * Red ~ Chrysalis
Nails ~ Cinnamon Hearts
Shoes ~ RuffleAnkleBoots ~ Coco
Pose ~ [Ca.Co]

Location ~ My Studio
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ

(PHOTO TWO)
Skin ~ Amberly * Jamaica 06 ~ Glam Affair
Hair ~ Fascination (No Longer Available) ~ Osmose
Eyes ~ Ardent Industrial (Medium) ~ IKON Eyes
Outfit ~ Persephone ~ Boudoir
Nails ~ #PO59 ~ Candy Nail
Pose ~ Del May
Location ~ My Studio
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

*** HERE For Credit Slurls ***


♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment