THIS LOVE AINT FINISH YET... Written by Valkiria Fox

Featuring
FIFTY5 THURSDAY


It's always enjoyable to choose the outfit for the Fifty5 Thursdays post!
I usually take the demos (that only the blessed shop owners let available to us), try them and make my choice. But unfortunately, I've been passing through the same problem for weeks already:
when I arrive at the store, the beautiful dress, shoes, or any other that I saw on the website for L$55
is actually there for much more than announced. So I have to send a notecard or IM to the store owner
and explain what is happening and ask for the discount.
Some shop owners are very polite and gentle and apologize for what happened,
and even give me the item as a gift. And I don't see the same mistake the next week.
But for my sadness, some instead, don't give much attention to my contact
 and also repeat the same on the following Thursday:
when I arrive at the shop, the item is for more than the L$55 announced.
So I again have to send a notecard or IM to the shop owner.
That's a pity because both sides lose with that: the shoppers because they lose their time 
going to stores that do not offer the announced sales,
and the store owners because they miss a sale. So, shopkeepers, please, do your homework! :p

COME & GET IT
~ Selena Gomez ~


"You got the kind of love that I want, let me get that. (Let me get that yeah)
And baby once I get it, I'm yours no take backs.
Gon' love you for life, I ain't leaving your side
Even if you knock it, ain't no way to stop it
Forever you're mine, baby I'm addicted, no lie, no lie."


Lori's pick for this week
Key Of My Heart
(Dress ~ Heels ~ Bracelets)
from
INNUENDO
Italian Style

Other Credits
Skin ~ Melissa SK #07 ~ Belleza Skin
Hair ~ Georgina ~ Truth
Eyes ~ Ardent Industrial (Medium) ~ IKON Eyes
Rose ~ From Ocean ~ Single Stem Rose  
Pose One ~ Ma Vie
Pose Two ~ Morphine
Location ~ LOVELYs Photo Studio
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


My pick for this week
Oumi
(Dress & Hat)
from
Lillou's Designs

Other Credits
-skin: Leah: Light 02 D - Glam Affair
-eyes: That - Zy
-hair: Nadja: Almond - Maitreya
-earrings: Bodil Earrings in Black & Silver- Zibska
-necklace: Teo Diamonds Necklace - Pure Poison 
-ring: IANA ring platinum - Donna Flora
-eyelashes: Prim Lashes Donna: Black - Amacci
-eyeshadow 1: BLACK EYES 04 - R.icielli
-eyeshadow 2: BLACK EYES 07 - R.icielli
-lipstick: Frosted Lips: Pink 8 - Amacci
-blush: High Blush: Pink - Amacci
-shoes: LARA BLACK LACE STILETTO'S - DINKI-DI
poses and photos local: LOVELYs Photo Studio
Model & Photographer - Valkiria Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment