Living for me

Featuring
FABOUZZ & ASO!

Wise up now or pay the cost

Hello beautiful Second Life,

Someone asked me earlier...
"How are you today, most gorgeous and wonderful woman?'
Ok, so I am exaggerating here a little little bit :P
It was more like...
"How are you today Lori?"
And so I said
"WONDERFUL.... It IS Saturday you know?!
And I LVE my Saturdays I tell.

I just got back from dropping off my son at the second Horror Con 2013,  and on my way back
the station started playing Back In Black (AC/DC) and so what do I do?
DANCE!
What else could I do?
My body has a mind of its own and though my brain kept screaming...
"Lori stop it! You are driving."
I couldn't :(((

Love music 
Love to sing 
and
Love to dance 

What is life without any of these three things, you tell me?
It is like a boiled egg without salt.
Like a cat without whiskers.
Like a new toy without batteries...
You get the idea ;)

 

Any who's,
Bringing back an old song my daughter and I used to love some years ago for this post.
We kept playing it over and over.
It almost made me feel like wanting to have  a bf at the time just so I could dedicate this song to him.

POTENTIAL BREAKUP SONG
~ Aly & Aj ~
It took too long for you to call back

So this is my second post for designer Gee Lakeisha from
FABOUZZ
and I am loooving it!

These are the
Ladies Hem Long Vests Tank Top
(Mesh)
Available in three different Colors/Designs
My stupid birthday!

Also Wearing

ASO!
Traveling Necklace
Unisex
Gold ~ Silver ~ Bronze

from
Bitacora Travel Fair
(October 17 - October 31)
Price is 50% OFF while event!! 

FLICKR
http://www.flickr.com/photos/menieeleegelles/10241519343/

All I want is just my stuff back, Do you get that? Let me repeat that ... I want my stuff back!

YES...
I wore shoes for this post!
I rarely wear any.
In most of my posts I am barefoot even when I am wearing beautiful gowns.
I love caressing Second Life with my bare feet and that is the main reason my shoe inventory is very, very small.

However
It was good to wear this particular pair of shoes again.
I had only worn them once for my Bird Wings post back in July 2011.
That post was very important to me because it is based on real life.

We never know what lies behind every person we meet here.
Everyone has a story to tell and many times the story can be very sad.
It is easier to judge others based on what we see than to take the time to know more about
them.

So please
let's not judge others unless we have walked in their shoes.

Have A Wonderful Weekend My Beautifuls

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~ 


I want to thank one of my readers for this vid.
He sent it to me the other day with this question...

"Lori, have you ever played Egg Roulette?"

I never have you silly man, but bring it on. 
Just tell me the time and place and I'll be there to go face to face with you on this one ;)


CREDITS:
Skin ~ Jadey * Tan ~ WoW Skin
Hair One ~ Coconut ~ Lollipop at Mimi's Choice
Hair Two ~ Eternal ~ Lollipop at Mimi's Choice
Hair Three ~ Winter Rose ~ Lollipop at Mimi's Choice
Eyes ~ Ardent * Industrial ~ IKON Eyes
Nails ~ Heaven's Treasures ~ SDesigns
Poses & Locations ~ Lovely's Photo Studio
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥


No comments:

Post a Comment