DAMN BABY!

Featuring
FIFTY5 THURSDAY


This song ... true story I swear.
But I'm not giving the who's, how's and whys.
Hey, don't look at me!
I have nothing to do with this... or do I?
MMM .... better leave it to your imagination.
Anyways, you may be waaay wrong or waaay right on what you are thinking.
That is the beauty of a working mind.
He who loves drama will come up with the best story ;)

KiSSeS


My pick for this week's FIFTY5 THURSDAY has to be my favorite one ever.

MERIVALE ALETPEACOCK
Dress
from

Noticed the veil on my head it is a copy I made from one of the pieces that come with the dress
(side flower aleta Peacock).
I just copied, Attach To - to the skull, and fixed it into place where I wanted it.


SALE  WILL LAST THROUGH THE WEEKEND
ASTERIA CREATIONS
 WILL BE 55L THURSDAYS HIGHLIGHTED SPONSOR THIS WEEKEND
Mens item #...12, 23, 27, 33, 35, 36, 42, 46, 49, 50, 58, 72, 75, 79, 80


STYLING CREDITS
Skin ~ Elle SK 10 ~ Belleza
Eye MakeUp ~ Chameleon MakUp 2 ~ [Bubble]
Nails ~ Avril * Silver ~ SDesign's
Hair ~ Midori * Night ~ Truth hair
Jewelry ~ SP Epiphani SLV Cuff Set ~ Chop Zuey
Eyes ~ Sunrise * Light Blue (Large) ~ IKON Eyes
Poses & Location ~ Lovely's Photo Studio
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥


These two extra photos were taken for me by an admirer who asked to remain anonymous 
while I was at Lovely's. Thank you sir ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment