TGI 'black"F


Featuring
THE COSMOPOLITAN SALE ROOM


~ The Beatles ~
Full Album

♪ OH Darling, please believe me when I tell you ♫
that today is such a beautiful day!!!!
But then again, so is every other day ;)

You just got to love them!
Talking about the Beatles now.
Found them walking on some random street at LONDON CITY West End. No Abbey road this time.
And I was glad to see that cutie Paul still walks this earth with no shoes on just like I do. 
Actually you might want to read THIS and learn more about why we see Paul caressing the earth with his bare feet here.

I got some great outfits from the
to show you.

TCS ROOM
Features some of best SL Designers and their quality items for L$70 or under.
Round Changes every two weeks 

But before I do, I want to wish you a CraZy Black Friday filled with excitement.


Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~


My 
Coll UnderKnee Boots 
in basic grey come from 
AsHmOoT 
and they are available in basic choco color as well. 
They are prized at L$99.

My
EMILY 
Dress comes from 
Look*Me
L$70
Includes Texture Change Hud

Untitled

This great
JASMINE ORANGE
outfit comes from 

GIULIADESIGN
and it includes Shoes & Bag
L$70
Untitled

My
MICHELLE 
in Argyles
Belted Wrap Dress
from
JK STYLE
Includes Bracelet & ring
in Silver and Gold Metal
L$60

Comes with Texture Change Hud W/6 Options


Also wearing
Holly Mesh Brown Eva Boots
from
HOLLYWOOD
L$70
Available also in Black

No comments:

Post a Comment