Let The Little Stars Shine

Featuring
FREEBIE

*Renns TRAUM* Orph Avatar

Let the little stars shine ...
because they shine the brightest!
~ Lori Novo ~



Hello World,

What A Beautiful Saturday!
And what better way than to start it than by letting these amazing videos
touch and tickle our hearts with such great talents.



But before we do,
this little guy or gal is the
*Renns TRAUM* Orph Avatar 
from
Renns Traum ***Headquarter***
that you can get for free
HERE

DESCRIPTION:
Hi I am M.Orph, design by Renn Yifu.You will see I have many many features:
More than 30 basic custom animations:: 
choose between 5 stands, 5 groundstands, 5 walks and many more..
I have a evil side in me...so if your angry press the MOOD button and change into evil, 
my color will change my gestures in hud get a new style. 
only a evil character.change me back into a nice guy if you feel better :)



GESTURES

GOOD ORPH: 
me, hey, k.o, bye, cry, ah, ?, zZz and lol
EVIL ORPH: 
hiss, roar, die, scream, pff, boo, !, rage, and grr.

touch my HUD face to change into a dark orph or back into the good orph, 
it will open a menu, there you can change basic animations.
now lets have fun and dont be shy kick some asses lol grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. (
sry this was my evil side ;)if you have any questions pls contact my creator: 
~ Renn Yifu ~

Please Don't Forget To Leave Renn A Review. It'll Be Greatly Appreciated.



Time to let the stars shine!










KiSSeS 
My Beautiful People

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~


No comments:

Post a Comment