Thanks For The 80K Pageviews

Thanks For The 80K Pageviews

❤ 
THANK YOU 

Thank you once again my beautiful people for all your love and support.
Together, we have reached another huge milestone for the blog.
Together we have come to the 80K pageviews to the blog
and I don't know 
how to even begin to thank you for taking the time to visit me everyday.
I am one to always say that numbers don't matter,
but when those numbers represent time taken from your daily lives
to see what this silly girl has 
come up with. Then, they matter and for that I am so thankful.

I want to take a moment to thank all my past guest writers 
for adding something special to the blog with their wonderful articles,
poems and YouTube videos.
They too deserve the credit for this blog's success...



Adeen Moonites

The Trees by Adeen
Mother.. by Adeen Moonites
A Preserved Nonce
Long Past Memory




Black Hawk 




Gaby


Java Junibalya


Kuro Okami


Ocean 


Pepsii Viper


Steppenwolf Crescendo
Tempura Under Attack



And a very special thanks to my beautiful Second Life sister
that continues to honor this blog with her wonderful work week after week.



Sending you all a big hug and tons of love
MIL GRACIAS!

Forever yours,
~ Lori Novo ~
Thanks For The 80K Pageviews

No comments:

Post a Comment