Butterflies


BUTTERFLIES... Written by Ocean

We stand on a hill, where the butterflies fly.. 
 Beautiful flowers growing all around us. 
 The air so crisp and clean. 
 Smelling the sweet fragrance of the cherry blossoms.. 

We are all alone. 
 Why am I too afraid to reach out and touch her hand?? 
What will she say?? Will she turn and run away??
 I am too afraid. So I walk away.. 
I am too afraid.. 

Every day I walk up the hill, where the butterflies fly.. 
 Counting the butterflies, watching their elegant dance in the cool breeze. 
 The smell of the cherry blossoms ever so sweet.. 
I sit and wait for the beauty of this wonderful place to come back. 
 Everyday, I sit and wait.. 

Oh where is the beauty?? 
 Why do the flowers look dim??
 Why is the sweet smell of the trees fading?? 
 Oh Where is the beauty?? 
Why won't she come back?? 
 Oh please, please come back.. This place is nothing without her.. 
 Every day, I sit and wait..

Wait!!! I hear a voice so soft calling my name.. 
"Ocean.. Ocean.. Come to me!! ".. 
I open my puffy, tear drained eyes to see the most beautiful light of hope standing before me.. 
Her hands reached out to take mine.. 

So we stand on a hill, where the butterflies fly. 
The sweet serenity of this magical place is now whole once again.. 
Butterflies fly around us as she holds me close.. 
All fear is gone, only love and happiness remain. 

The beauty of this place has finally returned.. 
I am now complete... We are now complete. 
Both never wanting this feeling to end . 
As we stand on the hill, where the butterflies fly...