Pretty In Pink

 Hi! My name is Gaby :) You might know me from some of Lori's posts. Lori is my god-mum :) I'll be writing here about fashion! What is the difference? It's kid fashions - playful and sweet. Though there is a rebellious side to kid clothing at times.



                                              Photographer & Model - Gaby

    This is the Hello Kitty Ballerina Outfit for Toddleedoo Girls by .:Tiny Wonders:.

It's an awesome outfit made for those who loved Hello Kitty throughout their childhood. Because Hello Kitty is awesome <_< >_> I'm watching you haters. :(



PhotographeModeGaby
Back to school everyone! This outfit is called Princess Pink Pants for Toddleedoo Girls, Tinytot Girls, And Yabu Girls by *Oh Daisies* which is a perfect choice of outfit. It is a cute yet casual outfit for those going back to school. Uhoh! Looks like I put pink tights under my short jeans. :P

Even if you're an adult, you can still look like a kid! Put together a cute outfit and you'll look great C: