Marie Antoinette

۩ Photo Location: Da Vinci Gardens, Kelapa ۩
Model: Lori Novo




Headless Marie Antoinette- Complete Avatar
L$1,690
is Precious Restless latest design. This amazing complete avatar is perfect for this upcoming Halloween
and the many costume contests that it comes accompanied with. Not to brag but my Vita's Boudoir
"Beautiful Death" won me several contests last year. This year, I have no idea which of all their
beautiful designs I'll be wearing since I love them all.


But going back to the Marie Antoinette avatar, here it shows how you can wear this amazing design.
It is so freaky beautiful that it makes you lose your head over it!
Haha, get it?


Marie Antoinette's costume comes with two animated handheld fans.


Who was Marie Antoinette ?
(Nov. 2,  1755 - Oct. 16 1793)
OMGGGGG, we have the same birthday, hmm maybe I am her reincarnation! :O
Anyways, she was the queen of France from 1774 to 1792 and was married to Louis-Auguste, Dauphine
of France, and had four children with him. On October 16, 1793, she was executed by guillotine after
being convicted of treason.


I took all photos for this post at the beautiful The Vinci Gardens where I hope to make an 
"Exploring SL" post on that location to show you how romantic this place really is.

Vitabela Dubrovna's latest design is the Snowhite Gone Bad which I hope to bring to you tomorrow.
It is a gift from Ocean to me... Thank you Big Daddy.

By The Way, this morning I had a little chat with Vita...
Lori Novo: I wrote this for my blog http://sllorinovo.blogspot.com/2012/09/bellamorte.html
Vitabela Dubrovna: aaaah this is so cool thank youuuu:))))
Vitabela Dubrovna: none made a post about my name contests yet
Vitabela Dubrovna: even though i think people love it
Lori Novo: oh yes, I think that is wonderful
Vitabela Dubrovna: thanks so much for your kind support <3333
Lori Novo: yw, I love everything you and Precious do since the day I step foot here
Lori Novo: TYYYY vita :)
Vitabela Dubrovna: hehe yw:)))
Lori Novo: gotta run, so good to see you, have the most wonderful day Vita
Vitabela Dubrovna: you too Lori:)))