BellaMorte


This song is dedicated to somebody that I used to know :P


Before we start, allow me to send a big hug to Bella Donna from Vita's Boudoir who is absolutely adorable and is always making everyone feel so welcome.


LADIESSSSSSS:))))
HELLO ALL DEAR BOUDOIR MEMBERS!!!
LETS MAKE A NAME CONTEST!!!
That is the call of Vitabela Dubrovna calling out all her "Belle De Jour" girls for a little help in naming Precious Restless, newest Gothic Lolita design. 


The contest winner was
Alexandra Shepherd
 "Bellamorte"
L$750
(Includes Hair and Umbrella) 

•*♥`•**** APPLAUSE ****•`♥*•
Congrats Alex!

Many great names were suggested for this outfit by Vita's girls, including myself...

Strip my bones * Exposed * Alice gone bad * Lolita to the death * Sweet inferno
Welcome to the Nigh Circus * Skully roses * Bad to the bone * Hell Doll * Sweet bones
Gothic fancy * Mistress of Wonderland * La mort aux trousses * Mad Hatter's Mistress
Cirque du Soul * Folies des mortes * Bone daddy * Rose dead * Roses and Skulls
A skully day * Serendeathidy Rose Madder * Victorian Syn * Skeletal Grace
Last roses for a lolita * Death in the kits * Skulls & Roses * Cadaver Cabaret
Carnival in Venice * Roses death * Bones and stripes * Skull petals Cute and deadly
Alice ma belle * Dancing on his grave * Bellamorte * Bone promenader Sinister Desires
Death Rose Beaut * Picking bones The Bone Mistress * Dolly of Death * Rib tickler
I'm looking through You * Burlesque Carnival * Last rose for a Lolita * Dolly of Death
Vodoo Babe * The Smell of Death * Death's Courtesan * Beetlejuiced * La Vie en Rose Deathlisscious * Lolita's deadly kiss * Death Becomes Her * Madd Skullz * Kiss me bony
Skull candyfloss * Gothique promener * La rose de la mort * Les jardins de la mort
Love your  skull * Deadly cute * Can-Can Candice * Skull collector * La Belle Epoque
M'Alice Macabre * She becomes Death * embrace de la rose * Skulls Over Hills

Vitabela Dubrovna: "THIS WILL BE ENOUGH"

Poor Vita, as you can see, had her work cut out for her as it always happens with every contest she makes. Deciding which name to choose must be so hard. I just love so much and appreciate how she includes all of us in being part of naming some of their amazing designs.

Super love you Vitabela and Precious Restless
XOX

  I didn't win this contest like I did with the Gardener Needed one, but in my defense, yesterday I had a mother headache that was making my head explode, so I wasn't able to come up with the winning name. Can you guess which was the name I entered to the contest? I'll give you the answer at the end of my post.

The Bellamorte dress is mesh but also comes with layer options. That is wonderful news for those who do not prefer mesh. Not only that, but the Vita's Boudoir sisters are planning on making this option available for all their future outfits and update some of their most recent outfits as well.
Brilliant Idea!!!

By The Way,
just today, Vita's Boudoir made The Baroque Burlesque available for the Petite Avatars.

Now the moment of truth, what was the name I entered for this contest???

DRUMS PLEASE
It
Was...

Skulls Over Hills


•*♥`•****Song Lyrics Below****•`♥*•


"Somebody That I Used To Know"
(feat. Kimbra)

[Gotye:]
Now and then I think of when we were together
Like when you said you felt so happy you could die
Told myself that you were right for me
But felt so lonely in your company
But that was love and it's an ache I still remember

You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness
Like resignation to the end, always the end
So when we found that we could not make sense
Well you said that we would still be friends
But I'll admit that I was glad it was over

But you didn't have to cut me off
Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing
And I don't even need your love
But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough
No you didn't have to stoop so low
Have your friends collect your records and then change your number
I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just somebody that I used to know

Now you're just somebody that I used to know
Now you're just somebody that I used to know

[Kimbra:]
Now and then I think of all the times you screwed me over
But had me believing it was always something that I'd done
But I don't wanna live that way
Reading into every word you say
You said that you could let it go
And I wouldn't catch you hung up on somebody that you used to know

[Gotye:]
But you didn't have to cut me off
Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing
And I don't even need your love
But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough
No you didn't have to stoop so low
Have your friends collect your records and then change your number
I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just somebody that I used to know

[x2]
Somebody
(I used to know)
Somebody
(Now you're just somebody that I used to know)

(I used to know)
(That I used to know)
(I used to know)
Somebody