Hat Hunt


Here I go again, another hunt that I couldn't resist to take. But how can I? it involves hats and tiaras and as you know, hats are one of my many weaknesses just like hair and face tattoos. I hadn't done a hunt in a while and I sure missed taking on the challenge of finding all those goodies to add to my already huge inventory... hey, I can always find room for new stuff (◕‿-)

This is 
A Night At The Opera Hat Hunt
September 14 ~❁~ October 7

This hunt consists of 17 locations and the prizes to gain consist of hats, crowns and tiaras. These are for women, some for men and even petites. You can get a list of locations/clues at the starting point.

Information:
HatHunt

This is the hat you will be finding at Vita's Boudoir. It is the Music Hat and yes, the musical notes you see come with it. On the above photo I am wearing the L'Opera Hat from Tres Beau Designs.

After our first location, Ocean was ready to give up, LOL, just kidding. He actually turned out to be an excellent hunt partner. This is the first hunt he does but right away picked up on it to the point of being the one finding most of the prizes within no time. On our first day we accomplished more than half of the hunt which is pretty good I would say. Now, we only need three more stops to complete it.

Hats off to the Night At the Opera Hat Hunt!