Hunt Craze

Official Hunt Poster

Time is ticking and there are only four days left for
The 3rd Crazy Hair Hunt
to come to an end. But don't you worry,  even with one day left, the hunt can be completed in a matter of hours.  There are 67 locations for this hunt and some have more than one hidden prize to be found.

(Hair comes with Animated Butterflies)

Just to think that a few days ago, while window shopping at TerraTown Mall, I noticed a girl wearing this same hair I am wearing in the this photo. 
I immediately IMed her and asked her where she had gotten it from. She informed me about this hunt and encouraged me to do it.  Now, I have collected all the prizes and are neatly saved in a special folder in my inventory.

This year is the Flora and Fauna theme with very prestigious hair designers participating. The prizes are of the highest quality well worth the hunt for them.  Amazing outrageous styles that include everything from sea life, birds, fruits, prehistoric mammals to "what the hack is this" are just a few to mention of the cool styles you will get.

Here is the list of of some of the hair makers participating;
The U-neek, ZsaZsa's House Of Beauty, VAUGHAN'S :: house of curiosities, Curious Kitties, Vita's Boudoir, .{Rue}. , La Boheme,  Vanity Hair, Tekeli-li, Concrete Flowers, <Griddie> ,  [M&K]  , Bliensen + MaiTai  ,  Battle Angel , The Stringer Mausoleum, Chichickie!, Nushru, Discord Designs, Bizarre Creations,Grim Bros, Barerose,  Emo-tions, Morgane Bataista poses, {Bingo} , [hate this] , .::.IM CaPPeD.::., Calico Ingmann Creations , C&D Designs ,  Nightshade Designs , .::CENSORED::. , The Strand, W.Winx, :DTA:: DROPTHEANCHOR,  Ein peixe,  Barlow Fashion, Entropy Designs , Gumi's Flower Shop, Alli&Ali Designs,  Skinthesis, ~ HeLtEr SkElTeR ~ ,  Evie's Closet , Sentou Yousei (battle fairy) , Iron Tiger , **Malizz Yiyuan creation** , Yasyn's Odds and Ends,  ((RIPE)) , NebuchadNezzar, Hairoin, L+N Signature Designs Store,  frou frou, Le Cactus .................and more!

Giraffe,
my favorite animal, and what better way than to carry it on my head.
This is
"My Comfortable Friend" by U-Neek
and its #3 of the three hair hunt prizes at this particular location. 

My love for hair started when I started my Second Life. It was actually one of my first loves. Now, my love for participating in hunts  started not to long ago. At first the idea of running around in search in finding hidden prizes didn't sound too appealing to me  but after succeeding in my three first locations of the Cafe Hunt,  I had already become a true hunter. I could feel the  anticipation of proceeding to the next location and so on.  Hunts are also a great way of finding new great stores and items that I didn't know existed. 

But going back to this hunt, if you love hair like I do, but I am talking about the awesome crazy kind, this is the hunt for you. I recommend it 100%!


Now I'm on my way to a new hunt <333


~*~

CREDITS:
PHOTO ONE:
SKIN: Marin Natural Honey by Hush
DRESS: Caoimhe by Angel Dessous
PHOTO TWO:
SKIN: Alba Natural #11 by Akeruka
OUTFIT: WildAttack by Gizza