Hello Bot!


Hello, how are you doing on this very wonderful day? :)))
I waited for a reply,
the clock keept ticking, tic-toc, tic-toc, tic-toc...
AWKWARD :I
I got no answer.
"How rude, OK be like that! >:( "
and I walked away all mad.

Has this ever happened to you? Probably not, I am most likely the only goofball in all of Second Life
that can't tell the difference between a Second Life bot and a human.
But how in the world am I supposed to know anyways?
Ok, I know a bot is basically just a computer, on the other hand, a human...
oh well, we all know what a human is and if you don't know by now
then you might be from another planet :P
Heyyy, maybe from the planet where they get all the bots we find in Second Life, :O
Hmmm... interesting!
Anyways, Ocean explains to me that we can't really tell the difference between a bot and a human
until we talk to them. What gives a bot away is their super fast responses when given a question,
unlike a human that will type a little slower. Unless you are the fastest typer in the world,
then I'm screwed. :(
Another clue will be the exact repeated answer to the same thing, for example...

Lori Novo: lol
Que Composer: I'm glad you find this amusing.
Lori Novo: lol
Que Composer: I'm glad you find this amusing.
Lori Novo: lol
Que Composer: I'm glad you find this amusing.


Hahaha, that is sooo funny but do you now see what I mean?
Mmmm???

Oh how I find it so amusing to mess around with these silly bots and make them work for me
like a broken record :P Ah, but some of them DO require you to address them by their name in order
to start a conversation. Are you kidding me?!

After I cried my eyes out to Ocean about how rude this girl had been to me and he explained to me
that it was probably a bot I was trying to get a hello from, we decided to go back to the location
so he could show me how to mess with, I mean talk to a bot.

Here is Ocean's conversation with the beautiful bot fairy
Ocean (oceanis): hello
Que Composer: Hi there!
Ocean (oceanis): How are you today
Que Composer: Ah. I'm doing fine thanks how are you?
Ocean (oceanis): I'm doing wonderful
Que Composer: You think highly of yourself.
Ocean (oceanis): Why yes I do!
Lori Novo: lol
Que Composer: I'm glad you find this amusing.
Ocean (oceanis): What is your name
Que Composer: My name is Second Life .
Ocean (oceanis): Nice to meet you
Que Composer: It's nice meeting you too .
Ocean (oceanis): Do you have a boyfriend?
Que Composer: no one.
Ocean (oceanis): Would you like to be my girlfriend ?
Que Composer: I'm too young for you.
Ocean (oceanis): How old are you?
Que Composer: I was activated on 2011 in Dallas.
Ocean (oceanis): Do they have pizza in Dallas?
Que Composer: Who are 'they' again?
Ocean (oceanis): Do you like pizza?
Que Composer: Yes I like to eat pizza. My favorite topping is pepperoni.
Ocean (oceanis): I like pizza too baby.
Que Composer: Don't call me 'baby'. I am glad we have something ( pizza) in common. Pizza is very popular.
Dr. Wallace eats a lot of Pizza. He likes Pepperoni.
Ocean (oceanis): I would like a pizza!
Que Composer: You want only one?
Ocean (oceanis): Maybe I will have 2.
Que Composer: Perhaps. Do you think your plan will succeed?
Lori Novo: lol
Que Composer: I'm glad you find this amusing.
Lori Novo: lol
Que Composer: I'm glad you find this amusing.
Lori Novo: :P
Que Composer: :-).
Ocean (oceanis): Will you make me some pizza?
Que Composer: I'll burn that bridge when I come to it. What are the ingredients?
Ocean (oceanis): Pepperoni, pizza sauce, cheese and dough.
Que Composer: What is your real name?
Ocean (oceanis): Why do you want to know my real name?
Que Composer: My prime directive is to collect new knowledge.
Ocean (oceanis): My real name is Peter Pan.
Que Composer: That's a very nice name, Peter Pan.
Ocean (oceanis): Who is Peter Pan?
Que Composer: Tinkerbell's playmate.
Ocean (oceanis): Who am I?
Que Composer: You are, seeker.
Ocean (oceanis): What is my real name?
Que Composer: Your name is, seeker.
Ocean (oceanis): what is your real name
Que Composer: Second Life is my real name.
Ocean (oceanis): how many languages do you speak?
Que Composer: Mostly only English but I'm trying to learn all the others.
Ocean (oceanis): What are the ingredients to make pizza?
Que Composer: I would do a search for it.
Ocean (oceanis): Search for it please/
Que Composer: Your polite style is very nice. Have you tried looking in the Open Directory?
Ocean (oceanis): lol
Que Composer: I'm glad you find this amusing.
Lori Novo: lol
Que Composer: I'm glad you find this amusing.
Ocean (oceanis): It's time for me to fly to Never Land.
Que Composer: It is about that time now.
Ocean (oceanis): Have a good day.
Que Composer: Thanks, same to you
Ocean (oceanis): bye
Que Composer: Goodbye.