EXPLORING SL: Art Scream

Art Screamer
Posted by Oceanis

YAY!! This is my first post ever!!! I hope you all like it :)
 Art Screamer is a truly amazing place to visit in SL if you ever get a chance to see it. I had the wonderful opportunity to travel there with Lori some time back and I am NOW just posting about this place. {my bad}


This beautiful sim was created by the talented claudia222 Jewel. Everywhere you turn there's another piece of amazing SL artwork to feast your eyes on :)

Lori Novo dressed as the Spirit avatar!
 I was even able to convince Lori to dress up as the Spirit avatar. (which is free at the sim entrance)  ;)  She is such a team player hehe..  Thank you baby!!!


 Wow man!! What is this? lol..  I really don't know but it is amazing to look at. This place gives me the chills, but in a good way.  I really can't wait to see what other beautiful sims Lori and me will find in our travels . :)