MINT!

Featuring
COSMOPOLITAN SALE ROOM

(Oooh) Wouldn't You Rather Misbehave My Way?

Dear Second Life,

My daughter and son are always telling me that my taste in music is so weird.
They say I always choose the oddest songs to listen to like the one below... according to them.
So my answer to them is always the same ...
BUT OF COURSE I DO!!!  :P
They also laugh when they catch me singing the lyrics to a song all wrong.
My answer to that...
"Who says I am the one singing it wrong? The singer just forgot the lyrics :P"

ONE EXAMPLE
The other day I was singing REFUGEE by Tom Petty, but instead of saying "refugee"
I would say "referee". I kept making the same mistake over and over again.
Keep in mind that when I sing, I sing LOUD and dance around like a crazy goat.
Also, most of the times my kid's friends are there.
What a way to make my kids proud, right?! :P
Anyways,
Life is about having fun and not worrying about making a fool of ourselves.
Keeping a heart happy even when we don't know the lyrics to a song and making our own
 is not against the law as far as I know.

Keeping young and happy by
Singing A Song ALL wrong
Dance Around Like A Crazy Goat
and
Embarrass Your Kids Once In A While :P

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~

~ Bitter Sweet ~

Watch Out Honey ... Step Back!

From the
COSMOPOLITAN SALE ROOM
come this great
KITTY LEGGING
by
MINT!



Available in 3 Different Textures
L$70 Each


TCS ROOM
Features some of best SL Designers and their quality items for L$70 or under.

Round Changes every two weeks 



Blog 
http://slebritycity.blogspot.com/
Flickr
http://www.flickr.com/groups/cosmopolitan-sale-room/

Now Come On Baby Let's...

STYLING CREDITS:
Skin ~ Meg V2 * Chocolate ~ Akeruka Skin
Lips ~  Teena Lipstick * Magenta ~ CENSORED
Eye Liner ~ Hippie * White ~ [MONS]
Nails ~ Avril * Silver ~ SDesign's
Hair ~ Samsara * Black ~ Vanity Hair
Eyes ~ Ardent * Industrial (Large) ~ IKON Eyes
Top ~ White Pearlesque Bra ~ Beusy 
Bracelet ~ (No Longer Available) ~ elacore
Heels ~  Coty * Black Snake ~ Debrah's
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment