A Blustery Cold Winter Kollective

Featuring
THE KOLLECTIVE
~ Blustery Cold Winter Theme ~


Dear Second Life,

I seem to be having a zebra day again.

(◑﹏◐)

However, it seems that the day got stuck on a black stripe and I need to
do anything possible to end it on a white one. And as we all know, laughter is the best medicine and that
is why I want to share with you tonight the funny YouTube video below. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Audi 2014 Big Game Commercial - Doberhuahua

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~


Don't forget that today a NEW,
THE KOLLECTIVE
begin. It will run from January 29 until February 26 with a Blustery Cold Winter theme this time.
And once again I find myself fallin' head over heels for the new gorgeous exclusive that jewelry
designer Sebastian Dionysus has created for the event...

THE
VICTORIAN SWIRL
Pink Set ~ L$125 
Blue & Black ~ L$200 each

Hope To See You All There
~~


Credits
Skin ~ Mya SK #1 ~ Belleza
Lashes ~ Inspiration Makeup Lashes ~ KekaHair ~ Sonne * Caviar ~ Bliss Couture
Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Large) ~ IKON Eyes
Gown ~  ~ Bliss Couture
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment