I Hope You Dance

Featuring
HELLO TUESDAY


Our children are the hands by which we take hold of heaven.
~ Henry Ward Beecher ~
Reverent and Social Activist

~♥۰۪۫۰۪۫♥~

Dear Second Life,
I remember very well the moment I heard this song "I Hope You Dance" for the very first time.
I was in my living room, back when we used to live in Rockport, Texas, 
I was watching my son and daughter play. 
My daughter was probably around three years old and my son a little over a year, not really sure but it
was around that time. The moment the song started to play and I heard those beautiful lyrics, my eyes
filled with tears. The lyrics are more like a mother's prayer for her children.

Midway through the song, I stood up and picked up in my arms my little baby boy and held my little
princess hand, and danced with them around the room. My tears kept rolling down and my little girl
kept looking up at my face with a beautiful smile.
I do believe that even at her very young age, she knew those were happy tears and she knew how much
I loved her and her baby brother.

My children are now teenagers but in my eyes and heart, they will always be my babies.

This song goes out to them...

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~

Wearing
MIRELLA * VALENTINE'S SPECIAL BODYSUIT
by
Sybill Hallison
from 
BUTTERFLY EFFECT DESIGNS
a
SLEBRITY SLECTION STREET SALE
deal.
(Includes rose)

Tuesdays only
where you can find L$50 and 50% Off items from some of the best of Second Life designers.

~♥۰۪۫۰۪۫♥~

CREDITS:
Hair ~ Sake * Black ~ LoQ Hair
Glam Affair Skin ~ Mokatana * Jamaica * 07H (NEW) ~ Collabor88
Eyes ~ Ardent * Industrial (Large) ~ IKON Eyes
Slink Hands ~ Elegant 1
Ballet Shoes ~ Etile * Red ~ L'Emporio Di Bru
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment