My Faith!

Featuring
THE WHITE ARMORY


Dear Second Life,


Even from the depths of my troubled soul,
the light never ceases to glow.
Flickering constantly by my sobbing heart,
 still, it puts up a fight refusing to go off ... to die.
This is what I call hope,
what I call faith,
My Faith!
the one thing that guides my weary existence
during my darkest hours,
delivering me from the desperation to calmness and total peace.

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~


~ Rob Thomas ~


NEW
from

THE WHITE ARMORY

THE SPELLS OF MORGAINE GOWN SET

by Bee Dumpling

Summoning (Photo 2 & 4)

Antiquity (Photo 1 & 3)

InWorld Store  ♦   MarketPlace  ♦  Official Blog  ♦  WebSite


CREDITS:
Hair ~ Love (NEW) ~ EMO-tions
Glam Affair Skin ~ Mokatana * Jamaica * 04D (NEW) ~ Collabor88
Eyes ~ Ardent * Industrial (Large) ~ IKON Eyes
Jewelry ~ Attar Set ~ WTG
Poses 1 & 3 ~ Morphine
Poses 2 & 4 ~ aDORKable
Location ~ The Whisper Forest
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥



Many Blessings 

No comments:

Post a Comment